The Storm 

It was a beautiful site to behold
D leaves so bright;waving happily with d cool gentle breeze.
With it beautiful colours…....evergreen in every season
The birds built their nest on it....nursing d little fragile creature
Tired hunters took shade under its leaves; saving them from d hot scotching sun....
I leave my little hut every morning to behold ds beautiful site...
I'm always joyful with d lovely sound of music I enjoy from d birds
The clouds were gathering again....its really gonna rain
One of d usual rains...I thought
The sky grew so dark...
The end is come....I thought
So then....The Storm
Not a gentle breeze this time but a raging one
It swayed n swayed d tree dat I almost thought its going to b a natural felling.....One that hasn't happened in ages
It became so intense like one in d sahara desert
I took shelter in my little hut praying to d Almighty not to b drenched tonyt
And d heavy showers began
The heavy torrents sent even d animals to seek shelter
It went on n on 4 hrs
And it came to a stop after 4hrs of a heavy downpour
My little hut still got some leakages but I managed through 4 d night
D sun ray piercing through d holes of my little hut woke me up
No soft music this morning......
Ow.....probably d birds r still even asleep
Only to look up to see a very hrtbreaking site
Ow....where's the tree???!
D leaves are gone......oh!!!
Its beauty is no more


As weeks went by I learnt life is not always green
D storm taught b something I'll remember for ages....

                      By: Marcel Fidelia

#Ngkphotograhy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog